The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Monday, May 28, 2007

A week at home

What started as a simple cold quickly turned into a chest infection for Atti and Bronchiolitis for Josephine so after two trips to the Doctor's and a visit to the hospital to check that Josephine didn't need some assistance to breathe we decided to take the week off and keep our germs to ourselves.

Atti's now well on his way to being back on track but Josie's going to need to do a bit of catching up with only a 120gm weight gain over three weeks. We're all a little stir crazy though ... me more than them I suspect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home