The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Friday, May 18, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Had a bit of a quiet one for my birthday this year (if you include sharing the day with two screaming children 'quiet' that is)! Seriously though it wasn't that bad. Spent the morning at the pub playing with one of Atti's many girlfriends and for dinner Mum and Dad came over for some Mexican and a VERY naughty tiramisu cake! Atti and Josie presented me with the second season of Twin Peaks on DVD and Justin gave me a bundle of very pleasant smelling things from Lush. I've been thoroughly spoilt ... and now if you'll excuse me I'm off to take a bath!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home