The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The Results

Well the results are in and apparently although Josie does have a small hole in her heart it's not something that the Doctors are concerned about. We have to repeat the echo in six months time to monitor it's progress but really they aren't expecting any trouble from it and probably won't do anything to fix it even if she doesn't grow out of it (which they do expect her to). It is good news (although it could have been better). I guess it'll just something that's always going to be in the back of my mind .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home