The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A hole lot of heart ache



Had Josie's paediatrician appointment today and the Doc thinks she definitely has a hole in her heart (although he thinks it's probably an 'innocent' one) and we're off to have an echo cardiogram on Monday. The sooner that's over and we know exactly what we're up against the happier I'll be I can tell you!

Not much to report otherwise. She's officially a world champion sleeper. The last couple of nights she's slept until 8.30am!!

The bond between Atticus and Josephine continues to grow with the love between them being mutual. Atti's obsession with Dinosaurs is also reaching fever pitch. Actually it's hard to have a normal conversation with him these days as he's more often than not 'in character'. Just this morning he told me "I love you Mummy Brontosaurus". Perhaps this is a compliment? FYI - He's currently an Ankylosaurus ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home