The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Josephine Daisy Graham has arrived!

Josephine arrived this morning at 9.30am weighing in at 3.4kgs or 7 pounds 8 ounces. Here's a bit of a collage of pics taken on and around the big day. I'm recovering well from the caesar and after a couple of days under the lights due to jaundice Josie is now home and growing like a weed. Atti is a very proud big bro and is constantly checking on his baby sister to ensure she is ok. I'm a wee bit nervous about how I'm going to cope juggling the two of them once Justin returns to work but luckily that's not for a couple of weeks so hopefully we'll have it all sorted out by then.

I'm so happy/relieved to be home and thrilled to finally meet my beautiful little daughter (although I'm still trying to work out who she looks like exactly). Thank you to everyone for all your kind wishes over the past couple of days and I promise I will return all emails and phone calls eventually!






1 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Steph said...

ohh she is just too cute

 

Post a Comment

<< Home