The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Friday, January 05, 2007

Atticus and I spent the day at Granny and Grumpy's today making "mud pies" and helping Grumpy out with the gardening ;-) Obviously (like most things) lawn mowing is best done in the nude.

After too many accidents to mention and a lack of interest on Atti's part we've put toilet training on hold for the immediate future. He just doesn't seem interested and would much prefer to just have his nappy on. I guess we'll just have to wait until he's ready and in the meantime we'll probably end up with two in nappies (for a little while anyway) after all.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home