The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Getting into the Christmas Spirit



Atti was very excited about the ritual of setting up the Christmas tree this year (the angel on top he'd even made himself)! Each decoration had to be hung by him and him alone and God help the cats who attempted to play with them!

It's going to be an exciting year now that Atticus understands what it's all about ... just not looking forward to getting no sleep the night before!

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nbjhguyguygugygutvyvytfyvtcuhtccgc













































 

Post a Comment

<< Home