The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Monday, November 20, 2006

Best Buddies



Spent the morning at Ambers Playhouse with Melissa, Aidan & Thomas today. After a bit of a clingy start Atticus quickly warmed up and was soon off chasing Melissa and Aidan through the tunnels and down the slides leaving me happily giving Thomas a cuddle. By the time he bothered to check in with me the whole back of his head was drenched with sweat so I dare so he'd been having a good time. It's so lovely to see him play with Aidan as although they are chalk and cheese they really are the best of mates. It's also lovely to see how he's developed a special relationship with Mel too (and it gives me a welcome rest)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home