The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Lilydale Show

Patting a snake
Riding the teacups with Daddy
Pigs aren't so stinky

Took Atticus to the Lilydale Show today with Granny & Grumpy and we had an absolute ball! They had a petting zoo there as well as baby crocs and snakes! Grumpy bought Atti his first ever showbag (Cadbury), he was lucky enough to score two helium balloons, have a dog made for him out of a balloon (Schnitzel Von Krumm apparently), eat 80% of Mummy's gelati and go for a ride on the tea cups with Dad. Needless to say we'll be going back next year (and perhaps next time we'll be able to talk him into the Ferris Wheel or getting his face painted) ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home