The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Friday, September 22, 2006

Atti wrestles a croc!

Despite the title of this post we've had a very non eventful week this week. Spent the day at home on Monday, visited Granny & Grumpy for a picnic at the local park on Tuesday (followed of course by the mandatory throwing of tan bark in the air). Caught up with Deb & Carlyn on Wednesday whilst Atti was in childcare and headed out to the Coach and Horses for a 'chino' with Donna & Ben on Friday. Actually, now that I think about it we have done quite a bit this week!

Atti's really missing his Thursday morning music classes (damn school holidays) and keeps making me sing the Lady Bug song to him. I've even posted a copy of the lyrics on the fridge in the hope that Justin will learn them and give me a break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home