The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Sunday, August 27, 2006

A way great play date

Caught up with Grant & Aurora on Sunday and thought since the weather was a bit on the cold side that we'd hit a local play centre instead. The little tikes had heaps of fun swimming in the ball pit, bouncing in the jumping castle and very briefly attempting to break the sound barrier wizzing down the slide. They are such good mates and play so well (and gently) together. It's always a joy to watch them.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home