The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Dr Anderson

Had my first catch up with Dr Anderson (my obstetrician) and apparently all is well so far. He said that he suspects that I'm a little further along than I think too but will wait and see what the ultrasound results say in a couple of weeks.

I asked him why I seem to have popped out so early in the game and he replied that I'm retaining quite a lot of fluid ... perhaps a very polite way of telling me I'm going to be huge???

I'm so tired all the time at the moment and just can't seem to get enough sleep. I'm also very sick with morning sickness (which I was spared when I had Atticus) so it's all a bit 'interesting'. Atticus caught me throwing up in the shower this morning and started laughing hysterically saying "Do it again Mummy". It was nice to know that the girls at childcare got a good laugh out of the situation too as he'd told them all about it by the time I picked him up!

Farewell dignity ... I knew you well ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home