The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Grumpy the Builder



Due to some very dodgy workmanship on the house by the previous owners we've been forced to enlist the help of a 'professional' to help rid the bay window of rotting timber. Luckily Atticus was available to offer Dad some assistance. He's especially good at measuring, drawing on timber, passing screws and sweeping up/around saw dust.

Seriously though, thank God for my Father's help! Without him we would have been a couple of thousand dollars poorer and Justin would probably have gone completely grey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home