The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Up the Duff!

After what seems like forever (but is honestly only about 8 months) of trying Justin and I found out this morning that I am once again pregnant.

I can't begin to tell you how excited/relieved/grateful we both feel to be lucky enough to ride this rollercoaster all over again!

Atticus promises to be a model big brother and has already suggested "Miffy" and even "Change Table" as suitable names. He's even offered to share his dummy!

Here's hoping we have a smooth and non eventful seven or so months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home