The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Friday, June 16, 2006

2!

My baby turned two today! Justin managed to score the day off work which was an added bonus as he would have missed out on all the festivities if not.

The day started out with a big pile of presents the off to our last music class where they had cake for Atti and everyone sang Happy Birthday. Atti was on fire and had the best lesson he's ever had. Lots of singing and dancing and absolutely no tears!

Granny & Grumpy arrived for a visit in the afternoon which meant another large pile of presents followed by a visit from Nana and a chocolate apple cake made by me and the compulsory candles and song. We also spoke to Uncle Andrew in Canada with some help from the web cam and Atti opened his present from Uncle at the same time (a Little Tikes car). He couldn't stay for too long to chat to Uncle as a consequence as he had to do some laps of the house ... the first of many!

A naughty Happy Meal followed for tea (what more do you want from me? I already cooked a cake!) and then while Atti was still in the bath another group of visitors arrived (Pa, Nana June & Poppa Max) with (you guessed it) more presents!!! The exhausted little man collapsed into bed shortly after to get some rest for the trip to the Zoo in the morning.







1 Comments:

At 3:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"A naughty Happy Meal followed for tea (what more do you want from me? I already cooked a cake!)"

LOL, just a classic Jools!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home