The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Birthday Girl

Well, I turned another year older today. Got some cool pressies from family and friends including a whole stack of cds and a Donnie Darko talking Frank the Bunny action figure, sweet!

Spent the morning at Ambers playhouse with Mel & Aidan followed by the mandatory lunch at the pancake parlour directly after. I tried to feed Atticus part of my cheese and potato pancake but he was much more interested in the side salad (he's a very strange toddler indeed)!

Had some yummo Indian takeaway for din dins of which Atticus was very unimpressed but we made up for it with a cake, an opportunity to sing "hip hip hooray" and many candles (too many if you ask me) for him to help Mummy blow out.

Thanks to my two favourite men for making my birthday such a special day. I love you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home