The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Badger Creek Weir






Atti and I spent the day in Healesville with Granny & Grumpy today and took the opportunity to visit the Badger Creek Weir while we were in the area. Much fun was having throwing stones in the creek, jumping in puddles and feeding the birdies. The were SUPER friendly/hungry! Atti didn't appreciate their scratchy claws on his head and had a bit of a lip tremble but overall he thought the birdies were very 'pretty' (at least when they were on Mummy or Granny anyway)!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home