The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Visiting Atti's Cousins

Atti and I drove to Healesville after breakfast this morning to spend some quality time with his cousins Tristan, Cooper and Rohan. The cleaning lady was there at the time so we were banished to the outside playarea which suited Atticus just fine. He had a ball walking wheelbarrows round the yard, drawing on the chalkboard and climbing up and down the climbing frame. The boys seems to be playing better together every time they see each other which is really good. Granny & Grumpy were also there (and I think it's safe to say that Grumpy was pretty impressed with the painting the Atti presented him that was the fruit of Monday's intensive painting session).

After the triplets hit the sack at around 11am we drove round to my folks new place for some lunch (and to pat the puppies/kitties). Atticus dragged Dad round the yard for the best part of an hour making him go "up up up up" and "down down down down" the small hill in their back yard. I'm sure both boys slept soundly that night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home