The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Thursday, March 09, 2006





Atticus and I had a picnic in the local park with Monica and Amelia this morning. It was such good fun! The kids played on the equipment and then afterwards we spread out the picnic rug and had ourselves a smorgusboard of fruit, biccies and other goodies.

Amelia was pushing Atti on the swing at one stage and Atti was laughing hysterically! They had such fun and we'll really have to do it again soon.

I had a dinner and a movie date with Melissa tonight too and we went to see Match Point. It certainly wasn't the Woody Allen I'm used to but I loved it. Very dark and not a joke anywhere to be seen. Certainly new territory for Allen and I was a big fan!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home