The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Whadda ya lookin at?



Apparently it's quite normal to sit eating biccies whilst wearing a box of tissues on your head ... Atti tells me it's all the rage in Germany at the moment!

1 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Blogger casso said...

Hi there!

Have enjoyed reading your blog, and was wondering if you'd mind me linking to it from mine? My address is: spytheharriet.blogspot.com .

Cheers! Cass (from EB)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home