The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Theo's been a bit NQR of late and gave us quite a scare as the vet said he was showing signs of kidney failure. Thankfully (after they performed every test known to man) it was determined that nothing too sinister is going on and that he's just got himself a nasty bacterial infection in his tummy. He's currently on a cocktail of antibiotics and we're hoping he'll be back to his old smoochy drooling self in no time.


My two furry men Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 1:52 AM, Blogger casso said...

Yay! What excellent news! Much better to do all the tests than not know, right? I am so pleased, what great news. But then of course Atticus had to go and get his own little gastro bug just to keep it in the family, hey? ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home