The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Friday, January 27, 2006

Bris Vegas

Atti & I headed off to Brisbane on Australia Day to stay with the Toughs and to be on standby just in case Mellie went into labour sooner than expected (she's due Feb 9th). Atti was NOT well behaved on the flight up and managed to squeeze most of the contents of a prima all over me, hit a fellow passenger in the head with his shoe, cause hearing loss to anyone within a three metre radias and to guarantee that any childless couples on the plane stayed that way!


Atti hanging out in the 'pool' in Brissie Posted by Picasa


Captain Atti & First Mate Ella Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home