The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Tuesday, January 03, 2006



Floyd supervises drawing
Posted by Picasa

The Luffly Tough ladies popped in for a visit this afternoon. Ella and Atti get along so well it's like they're siblings. I know he'll miss both Mel & Ella heaps when they go back to Brissie in a couple of days but I'm pretty sure he'd be doing a happy dance if I informed him that in a couple of weeks we'll be visiting them and staying an entire week!



All aboard!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home