The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Monday, December 12, 2005

MCHN 18 Month Appointment

Atti had his 18 Month Maternal Child Health Nurse Appointment today. His results were:

Weight: 11.085gms (an increase of 185gms in the past three months). This puts Atti in the 40% percentile.
Height: 82cms
Head circumference: 49.5cms.
His fontanelle is still open just a smidge but shouldn't be far off being closed completely. Otherwise he's doing everything he should be doing and we don't have another appointment until he's 2.

Floyd had his hernia operation today and everything seems to be ok so far (the hardest bit will be convincing him that running around like a lunatic with his sister Daphne isn't in his best interests at present).

Tomorrow Atti has his chicken pox vaccination (which I'm pretty certain is his last needle for a while) and then he's off to my folks in the afternoon as they're babysitting for the night. I have to be at the hospital by 7am Wednesday morning for surgery and we figured it was much easier to leave Atti elsewhere then to wake him at 5am for breakfast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home