The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Friday, December 02, 2005

Bloody Gastro!!!

Poor little Atti was sicker than I've ever seen him before today. He couldn't even keep water down so we were confined to the couch with some hydrolite icey poles, a bucket and Elmo in Grouchland. Nurse Floyd did what he could to assist but it was pretty much just a matter of waiting it out.

By the weekend Atti was fine ... by Monday Justin had it and by Tuesday I'd got in on the act.

Starting to think that looking into another childcare centre for Atticus may not be the worst idea I've ever had.

It can't do any harm!


All's not well in the Graham household Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home