The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Tuesday, November 15, 2005



Had a play date with Sharon, Amey & Katie today and Atti and Amey spent a good part of the visit in Amey's room jumping on the bed! This is a big deal for us because Atti doesn't usually leave my sight. It was so liberating to be able to drink a cup of coffee without having to balance a toddler on my lap at the same time! Hopefully this is a sign of things to come and I can look forward to many more afternoon teas where the ladies lounge on sofas and drink cups of tea while the kids go off and play?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home