The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Monty's Nephew

Received a call from Monty's breeder Michele this week to tell me that she'd had a sale fall through and that she could offer us a kitten now or we could wait until the next litter of kittens in March. After much deliberation we decided to make the trip out to South Morang to meet the little fella who is coincidently Monty's nephew.

Thankfully he looks nothing like Monty and is predominately white with exceptionally pale blue eyes. I'm hoping he will be a good companion for Daphne in particular as she's been fretting quite a lot since we lost Monty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home