The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Swimming Classes

We're doing swimming classes again this term at Paul Sadler. Atticus threw a huge tantrum at the beginning of the class as he didn't want to get into the pool, splashed happily for ten minutes then threw one of equal merit when it came time to get him out. He's officially mastered the art of blowing bubbles in the pool though. Top of the class at that one!


The boys in the pool Posted by Picasa


Atti on the floating mat Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home