The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Friday, September 09, 2005

Play Group

Atti and I joined the local play group today. It consists of a small group of ladies and is held down at the local kindergarten. It felt very promising. Atti enjoyed playing in the sand pit in particular and I think I'll be finding sand in his every crevice for weeks to come!

In other news Atticus had become well and truly addicted to his bike of late. He spends hours on it playing 'bike chasey' with me around the house ... I'm thinking this new found love of wheeled transport may have something to do with his delayed use of his feet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home