The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Father's Day

After coffee at the pancake parlour with David, Dad, Max and Justin and an early morning session of "Red Eye" at the flicks, Atticus and Justin kicked back in the afternoon for some quality Father Son bonding time in the garden. Did I mention that while we were at the flicks Justin's parents neighbours reversed into our car?!


The boys in the garden
Posted by Picasa


Atti does his best dragon impersonation
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home