The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Sunday, August 21, 2005

A visit to the Aquarium

David, Dianne, Andrew, Justin, Atticus and myself visited the Melbourne Aquarium today. Atti was a HUGE fan and couldn't stop pointing or saying "Fish" all day.

On the way home we popped in to Dairy Bell for a treat and Atticus sampled his first chocolate icecream. I think it's the start of a long and beautiful relationship.


Atti LOVES icecream! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home