The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Monday, September 26, 2005

A "present" from Monty

When I got out of the shower this morning I discovered Justin on the floor trying to put something in a plastic container before I could see and whisking it out the door. Usually this can mean only one thing ... a spider!

In this case however it was something much more unexpected!

"Don't look"! He called out to me. It's some kind of mutation. I think it might be a scorpion!!!

Upon closer examination I informed Justin that it was actually a yabbie (he admitted that at first he actually thought it was a cat turd ... albeit a slow moving one).

Monty is in the habit of bringing us presents to show how much he cares and this latest offering was BY FAR the most impressive. I think he'll be hard pressed to top this one.

Thank goodness he didn't decide to put it in bed with Mummy & Daddy rather than leaving it underneath the bed as he did!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home