The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Friday, September 16, 2005

Better late than never!

Atticus finally started walking today!

While my folks were over this afternoon Atticus finally took a couple of brave steps forward unassisted and lunged himself into my Father's lap. This game continued for a least half an hour and the triumphant smile on his face said it all. Congratulations little man, you're officially a "Toddler" . Now the fun REALLY begins ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home