The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Ipod Video FINALLY arrives

At long last the Ipod Video that Justin's family and I have been scheming about for the past couple of months arrived just a fraction too late for Justin's Birthday (which just made his Birthday last a little bit longer)! We had it engraved too with "Happy 30th Justin". He did about fifty double takes when he opened the wrapping paper and another fifty when he realised it was engraved.

I suspect he might have been surprised.

Justin is mildly surprised at the arrival of his Ipod Posted by Picasa


I think he likes it? Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home