The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Thursday, November 24, 2005

The Dreaded Loogie

This week has pretty much been a write off for us as Atti's bum started being VERY scary on Monday morning and hasn't shown signs of slowing ever since. The Doc said it's a virus (which has since been passed on to both Justin and myself) so we've pretty much been in quarantine for the week and let me tell you it's been one of the longest weeks of my life!

I should also mention that I saw Kiss Kiss Bang Bang with Mellie on Sunday night and we both enjoyed it immensely. Thumbs up from me (that Robert Downey Jr is very tasty eye candy indeed).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home