The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Xmas celebrations with the Smiths

We had our Xmas BBQ catch up with the Smith family today (and it was a lovely 42 degrees too)! The boys got along really well together and I think the day was pretty much tear free. Atti scored a truck from his cousins and a book on kittens that he's been constantly presenting to me for reading ever since.

Atti and the Smith Family
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home