The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Stitches out, lunch at Jells Park & teeth finally finished

I had my stitches removed this morning and apart from some superficial brusing all is well and Justin and are are set to try for number two!

After Atti's nap we headed off to Jells Park where we caught up with Aileen, Adrian & the gorgeous Zac for a spot of lunch. Everyone managed to get burnt (apart from the babies) and a great time was had by all.

Then it was off to the dentist for me as I'd had an appointment on Tuesday and 15 minutes into it the power went out and I sat patiently and waited for it's return for almost three hours!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mum + dad very happy to see me on your website. hugs, zac

 

Post a Comment

<< Home