The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Child Care

After a false start last week due to Atti having gastro, today was his first day at child care. Things didn't start off too well with Atticus bursting into tears before we even got out of the car. He was extremely upset when I left him with Debra, so much so that I shed a couple of tears on the way back to the car. I called an hour later to find that he was sleeping (which he did for about an hour and a half) he then had some lunch and had a play with Casey (a favourite play mate already) and I picked him up at 2pm. He was having a grizzle when I arrived but wasn't sobbing like I expected so it wasn't as bad as it could of been I suppose. Hopefully next week will be an improvement (fingers crossed)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home