The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Lis and Trent came over this morning for a play date. The boys are both very placid in nature so I'm sure they're going to be firm friends in no time. Trent was a big fan of the kitties and was so gentle with them! Atti loved the company (as usual) and was very keen to show Trent all of his toys (especially since they both seem to have an afinity with balls) ;-)

Atti & Trent Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home