The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Terrible Twos

It's getting very 'challenging' of late. In one single day of last week Atti managed to:
  • Eat half a crayon
  • Fill the cat water bowl with cat food and then pour it into the laundry basket
  • Stand on the back of the couch
  • Destroy two rolls of toilet paper
  • Sit in a cat (while giggling in an maniacal fashion)
  • Leave vegemite hand prints all over both white couch covers.
I'm a bit over it really. I mean, I know he's just testing the boundaries but I think at this point he's well and truly found them!

Went to Melissa's for a playdate on Monday and Vikki & Lochie were also there which is always good fun. Atti is now thoroughly addicted to twiggy sticks thanks to Mel!

Tuesday we had morning tea with Kelly & Finn and Atti acted really strangely. It was almost as if he was frightened on Finn which just isn't right. I think he's a bit out of sorts with the whole teething thing of late (and seems to be suffering from a reflux relapse as a result too). When will the reflux ever go away?

Childcare today went brilliantly! Atti started crying as soon as I got him out of the car so I thought they'd probably be on the phone to me within the hour but then once I'd gone he was a totally different baby. In fact, when I went to pick him up in the afternoon he was playing and laughing with the other babies and although he acknowledged me, didn't run into my arms or anything. It was by far the best day at childcare he's EVER had and I'm so pleased we made the decision to change centres.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home