The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Weekend at the beach


After a week of Atti being sick and stuck at home Justin and I decided to take him on an adventure so we drove down to Rosebud for the night to visit his greats and to see the sea for the first time. Unfortunately it belted down with rain most of the time we were there so we were unable to actually go into the water but Atticus seemed satisfied with just feeding the seagulls. He had an awesome time with Nana June & Poppa Max and was so pleased to see them. We'll have to do it more often (and when the weather is more conducive to swimming)!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home