The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Quite a busy week


Atti and I have been flat out this week! On Monday we did play gym in the morning followed by a visit from Deb and the gorgeous Carlyn in the afternoon. Carlyn's growing up waaay too fast!

Tuesday we met Kelly & Finn for a spot of swimming. Both boys are big fans of the water and Atti's getting more and more adventurous every time we go (I'm still not sure if this is a good or a bad thing)?

Wednesday Atti went to childcare and Lis, Trent and I went down to the gym to have a tour and see about joining. Atti wasn't too well according to the girls at care ... a lot of lying around in the cot not wanting to do much. I think these last four molars are finally at the business end of things.

Thursday morning I met quite a large group of ladies (I think there was 14 of us in total including kids) down at the Coach & Horses for the EB meet that I agreed to organise. It was heaps of fun and I can't believe we haven't been to the C&H before! Such a great playarea that's toddler friendly and inside!

Friday was Music Together Classes and Atti still really isn't well. He clung to me for the majority of the session before demanding to be taken home to bed about half way through. Luckily that was also the exact time that the new teacher produced the musical instruments so that all thoughts of home were forgotten.

Saturday was Dad's birthday and after making a trip to Bundoora in the morning to pick up an awesome toy I won for Atti at a bargain price on Ebay we did Indian for lunch. Atti's at the outlaws at present as Justin left for work at 4.30am to do a release and he's still nowhere to be seen. Let's hope he comes home at some stage this evening? I can't imagine sleeping at the office would be much fun if not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home