The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Play dates with Lis & Trent



















Spent the morning at Lisa & Trent's this morning. The boys are both so similar in temperament. They played so gently together, it's just so gorgeous to watch. The both share a love/obsession of Boohbah among other things and it was so cute to watch Trent giving Atti "the tour" of his house and showing him how the toys worked.

I was supposed to be going to Lilydale Lake on Friday with Mel & Aidan but she had a bit of a scare and had to have some R&R time so I invited Lis & Trent instead and we had an absolute ball! I just can't believe I've only just discovered this playground and it's only a 15 minute drive away! We spent a good hour and a half exploring the new play area, then sat down for a bit of a picnic lunch followed by what was by far Atti's favourite part - splashing/sitting in the water and feeding the ducks down at the little beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home