The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Inverloch

Spent the night up at Inverloch with Granny & Grumpy this weekend and although it was freezing Atticus had an absolute blast. Highlights included eating a rainbow icecream that made his face (and poo) extremely blue, stomping in puddles with his bright yellow "gumble boots", drawing with a stick with Grumpy on the biggest canvas he'd ever seen (the beach), patting the puppies and mastering the art of climbing and sliding at the local park. Luckily for us Mum and Dad brought along a couple of bottles of red which helped us combat the cold. Atticus kept warm through his almost constant demonstration of the "happy dance".



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home