The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Easter Bunny


We may never eat our way through all the chocolate that Atti was given on Easter Sunday! We spent the day having lunch with Justin's family followed by an Easter egg hunt in the back yard where Atti collected 17 eggs that the Easter Bunny had left for him. He was so excited! He kept gasping and exclaiming "Egg!" & "Bunny!" After he'd finished collecting he took a stock take, tipping all the eggs out of his basket and putting them all in again one at a time. I think this boy takes after his Father ... he's a chocolate fiend!

Monday saw me in bed (where I stayed for the majority of the week). I was lucky enough to have picked up a bacterial infection in my sinuses so Atti was baby sat by almost every member of the family at some point while I tried to recover.

On Thursday Atticus started to vomit as he seemed to have yet again picked up something nasty from childcare. He was only semi with it when his Uncle Andrew came to say goodbye (he's gone to Canada for approximately one year) which was really sad.

Saturday we went to visit Denise & Adrian for the most decadent brekkie! It's so great having them as neighbours! Atti's been dancing around for the last couple of days waving the balloon that they gave to him and chanting "Aunty Dee" and giggling. I think perhaps she has a fan!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home