The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Atti's version of Uncle Andy's helmet


At least that's what he tells me!! I guess if I squint really hard (or shut my eyes completely) it looks soft of like a motorbike helmet?

We've had a great week so far! Playgym on Monday morning followed by a visit from Deb & Carlyn in the arvo (Atti and Carlyn really seem to be forming a little friendship of late and it's so adorable to watch).

Atti had a bit of a rumble in his tummy on Monday night but it seemed to have cleared up in time for him to play with Aunty Heather (my 'other Mum' from work) who came to visit us for lunch on Tuesday.

Happy 40th to Cherrie if you're reading this. You'll always look 25 to me gorgeous!

Jools

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home