The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Maroondah Weir

Had a day out with Granny & Grumpy Smith today and took the opportunity to pop into the Maroondah Weir for a visit. It was pretty wet (and absolutely freezing) so we didn't give the park the workout it deserved but there was a mini village there and Atticus delighted in running from house to house playing peekaboo with anyone in the vicinity. We'll have to go back again when the weather is not so arctic!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home