The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Monday, May 22, 2006

The A Team get their gear off

Had a play date with Grant & Aurora last night. Atti and Aurora played chasey and peek a boo in Atti's tent. Aurora fell in love with Atti's bike and musical chair and taught Atticus all about Blue's Clues of which he is now obsessed! After a hearty meal of lentil soup the pair were more than ready for some bubble time and of course a sing along!



3 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Steph said...

Peek a Poo

surely thats a little messy :P

Hope you had a great birthday

Steph

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Jools said...

Eeeek! Think I'll edit that right now. Thanks Steph ;-)

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Steph said...

ohh its not as funny now :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home