The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Saturday, June 10, 2006

A Big Boy Bed!

We had Atti's birthday present delivered today (a little bit early as we're off to the zoo next Saturday). I really expected him to be a bit sadder at seeing his cot packed up but he didn't give it a second thought! He's loving his 'big boy bed' and is wanting to play in his room constantly and keeps leading all guests into his room to show it off.

The first sleep in it was a little dodgy but I put that down to assembly taking longer than expected and Atti being over tired. But the evening's sleep went fine (perhaps due to the assistance of one of those door knob guards) ;-)

How times flies and what a gorgeous little man my baby has turned into. I was a little sad seeing the cot go to be honest but I can't stop time and every day brings more and more joy so why would I want to?

The cats are also large fans of Atti's bed ... if only it wasn't so frequently used as a trampoline!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home