The Atticus Chronicles

Howdy Folks! After waiting very patiently for my husband to set up a web page for my son for almost a year I figured it was high time that I took matters into my own hands. Introducing our Family Blog! I hope to get on here fairly regularly to let you all know about the adventures of our family and to post the latest pic's of Atticus. Stay tuned ...

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Naughty Girl

Here's some pics of Atti's battle scars following an altercation at childcare. Apparently he walked into a cubby house that belonged to someone else. Poor little munchkin didn't know what hit him when the little girl tried to scratch his eyes out. Luckily he was all smiles a couple of hours later and hasn't suffered any psychological damage! God help her if I get my hands on her though Grrrrrr!


1 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger Steph said...

wow B got attacked at daycare once and it was by a girl too! Little Feral biarches LMAO

Steph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home